Financial Education Workshops and Consultation
Experiencing financial stress? Interested in learning how to better manage your money?
The Care Center is pleased to offer free financial education and support. Our goal is to encourage a clearer understanding of the role that money plays in your life and to provide tools and information to help you decide on how to best manage your resources. This service is open to all Care Center guests.
Attend the three-part Everyday Money workshop series and develop a sensible, sustainable way to manage your financial life. Working with the Financial Education team will help you understand your complete financial picture, establish goals and make spending decisions, and set up a household budget that reflects your values and priorities. Taking control of your finances can make long-term, significant changes in your life!
Everyday Money Workshop Series:
• Workshop 1: Preparing a Complete Financial Picture
• Workshop 2: Developing Goals and Making Wise Spending Choices
• Workshop 3: Building and Maintaining a Balanced Budget
The Everyday Money series is offered the first three Saturdays of every month from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. You may attend three weeks in a row or spread the workshops out over a few months’ time. However, the workshops should be taken in order.
• After completion of all three workshops, you will be eligible for a one-on-one financial consultation with the Financial Coaching Team for further support and next steps. Learn more!
• By attending workshops and by working with the Coaching Team, you will earn Financial Education Reward Points which can be redeemed for various Care Center services.