Not having transportation in the Northwest suburbs can be debilitating. We rely heavily on our vehicles to get to church, get to work, doctors’ visits and so much more. The purpose of the C.A.R.S. Ministry is to assist you with basic car repair so that you can get back to doing life.All Transportation services require assessment by the Care Team to determine if you are eligible. To meet with the Care Team, come to the Care Center and check in with an Intake Host. Inform the Intake Host of your desire to meet with a Care Team member regarding transportation assistance.
We do not repair transmissions, engines, head gaskets or body work.
- You must bring proof of income from the last 30 days (pay stub, bank statement, etc.)
- To qualify you must earn 150% or below the Federal poverty level.
- The vehicle must be registered in your name.
- Vehicle cannot be more than 20 years old.
- Hold a valid drivers’ license
If, after meeting with a Care Team member, you are eligible for a vehicle repair, you are responsible for the full cost of the parts associated with your car repair.