We all fall down sometimes. We all encounter trials and difficulties. And in those times, we can curl up in despair—or we can partner with those who will provide strength, encouragement, and hope.The Care Team exists to be that outstretched hand; a steady support so you can stand back to your feet. Volunteers will listen to your story, look at your situation objectively, and offer practical, wise steps to help put you on a better path.
The Care Team was created to help you navigate available resources, in a spirit of love, encouragement, and hope. When you meet with a member of the Care Team, you can expect to receive:
- A one-on-one conversation with a Care Team volunteer, who will listen to your story and provide basic pastoral support.
- Wise counsel about next steps to help improve your situation, and help you grow emotionally and spiritually.
- Information about services available from the Care Center and Willow Creek Community Church.
- Referrals to other organizations in the community that may be able to provide additional help.
- Referral to a Willow Creek Care Pastor if further pastoral support is needed.
- Prayer and encouragement.
If you would like to meet with a member of the Care Team, please bring the following:
- Photo ID
- Proof of income – e.g. social security payment, pay stub, bank statement, unemployment benefits statement, etc.
- Proof of address, current within 30 days — e.g. utility bill, mortgage statement, bank statement, etc.
Care Team Hours
Members of the Care Team are available during all regular Care Center hours or until we reach capacity.
Seeking spiritual guidance?
Willow Creek care pastors are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Call (847) 765-5000(847) 765-5000 and ask to speak to a care pastor.
Midweek night workshops are also available.