If you are struggling to clothe your children, you are not alone. We would love to come alongside you and help.
In today’s economy, people are forced to make tough choices. Choices like whether to pay the electric bill, feed their family, or provide clothing for their children—choices that can seem overwhelming. But there is hope.
At the Care Center, you’ll find clothing for your children – and so much more. Our volunteers look forward to meeting you, hearing your story, and offering encouragement as they welcome you to the Clothing Store. You will be able to purchase freshly laundered clothing for your children and they will even have the opportunity to try on items in our handicap-accessible fitting rooms! We want your child to feel the happiness and dignity of wearing clothes they are proud of.
- To qualify bring your AllKids Insurance Card.
- If you do not have public aid insurance, ask your Intake volunteer for a 10-item Limited Visit.
- If your finances are preventing you from buying clothes, ask to see our Care Team for help.
- All items are available at low cost. Cash or debit payment are accepted at the time of purchase.
- The Clothing Store is available for children ages Newborn through 14. Only children’s clothing is available.
- If you are in your third trimester of pregnancy, you may also shop for your new baby.
- Beautiful handmade blankets are also available for purchase.
- Households are eligible to shop one time per month.
- Cash or debit purchases only.
If you would like to meet with a Care Team member to receive clothing from the children’s clothing store for your child, please bring the following:
Proof of Household Income (at or below 150% of the Federal Poverty Line)
- Proof of income from the last 30 days (pay stub, bank statements, etc.)
- Unemployment benefits statement from the last 30 days
- Social Security statement
- Other income statements
Proof of Child Identity:
- Birth Certificate
- Child’s Medical Card/KidCare Card
- School Records Including Name & Birthdate