Willow Creek partners with JOURNEYS to provide emergency shelter for local residents who are homeless through the PADS (Public Action to Deliver Shelter) program. Willow is part of a network of 19 faith-based PADS shelters in northwest suburban Cook County.
- Overnight shelter is available for men, women, and families.
- You will receive a hot dinner, breakfast, and sack lunch.
- Mattresses, pillows, and blankets are provided.
- Shower and laundry facilities are also available at Willow Creek.
Before coming to PADS for the first time, you must complete a registration process by calling (847) 963-9163 and meet with a PADS representative.
- PADS provides shelter during the cooler months, from October through April each year.
- Shelter is available overnight, from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Willow Creek serves as a PADS site on Thursday nights.
- For a list of other PADS sites, visit Journeys.
**To access PADS, please use Entrance “F” on the far west side of the building.**