The Care Center is a ministry of Willow Creek Community Church.
We are committed to offering services that help meet immediate needs as well as services that help build toward a more sustainable future for individuals and families in the Chicagoland area.
• The Computer Connection ministry of Willow Creek gratefully accepts donations of desktop or laptop computers that are no more than 6 years old.
• Computers are refurbished and given to families, individuals, and organizations in need.
• Donations of keyboards, mice, cables, and flat-panel monitors are also welcomed (CRT monitors not
• Donations may be dropped off from 9 a.m.–12 p.m. on Saturdays at the Elgin warehouse, 1385 Madeline Lane, Suite 100, Elgin, IL
• Contributions by cash or check may be placed in the offering during any weekend service. Please be sure to indicate that your gift is for the CARE CENTER. Include your name and address on the check or envelope if you wish to receive credit for tax purposes.
• You may also make your donation by mail. Send your donation to Willow’s main campus at 67 Algonquin Road, South Barrington, IL 60010. Again, please indicate that your gift is for the CARE CENTER and include your name and address for tax purposes.
• Donations of unexpired, commercially packaged food are gratefully accepted at the Care Center during regular hours of operation.
• Items most needed are peanut butter, jelly, soup, cereal, tuna, rice, pasta, spaghetti sauce, macaroni & cheese and chili.
Please note we do not accept furniture or electronics as donations.
For questions about donations, please email [email protected]