The Clothing Store’s mission is to provide families with the dignity of wearing stylish, good-quality, well-fitting clothing that they can obtain at a low cost. A team of volunteers helps in these two roles to prepare the clothing inventory, as well as assist guests as they shop.
Clothing Store Volunteer: Ten Clothing Store volunteer shifts happen during our open hours and two happen exclusively in the back of house during closed hours.
- Back of house volunteers: Prepare clothing for sales floor by sorting, laundering, and hanging donated clothing items.
- Front of house volunteers: Welcome and interact with guests as they shop, and assist them with their purchase at the register.
If you are interested, sign up as a Clothing Store volunteer.
We happily accept donations of clothing, shoes, and accessories of all sizes. If you have clothing items that are no longer being worn by your family but are still in nice condition, we would love to have them for our store. You can drop these items off in sealed bags at any time in the donation bins located in drop off area at Parking Lot G. We appreciate your generosity!
Example of donations needed by month
- January: Children’s winter clothes, sizes 2-10
- February: Pajamas, all seasons, all sizes
- March: Children’s bathing suits, all sizes (New Only)
- May: Children’s summer clothes, sizes 2-10
- June: Basics, socks and underwear, all sizes (New Only)
- July: Backpacks, all ages
- August: Coats, mittens, and gloves, all sizes
- September: Coats, mittens, and gloves, all sizes
- October: Children’s games and toys, all ages
- November: Children’s winter pajamas, all sizes
- December: Children’s games and toys, all ages
For questions about the Clothing Ministry, email firstname.lastname@example.org.