Welcome To The Care Center!
We would love for you and your family to come to the Care Center and want to make your first visit a great and helpful experience.
- The Food Store: a pantry where you choose dairy, meat, produce, and grocery items in a familiar grocery store layout.
- The Clothing Store: shop quality clothes for adults and children.
- Our C.A.R.S Ministry can help you overcome your transportation challenges through car inspection and repair services.
What to Expect
- When you arrive, please let the volunteer know this is your first time visiting.
- Please bring your cell phone (when possible), photo ID, and proof of address*. Our volunteers will help you get registered for services and guide you through any next steps.
- While you wait, a volunteer can show you around the Care Center and answer your questions.
- Walk-ins are welcomed for most services. In-person and/or phone appointments are offered for select services.
- *Documents accepted for proof of address (digital or printed): a utility bill, mortgage/bank statement, employer paystub, unemployment benefit statement, or prescription issued in the last 30 days. Proof of income is required for some services.
- See our closed dates.
Walk-Ins Welcomed & Appointments Available
Meet with a Legal Aid professional volunteer in person! English appointments available.
Looking for resources and referrals? Meet with a Care Team volunteer in person! English and Spanish appointments available. Limited phone appointments also available. Click HERE.
Meet with a volunteer who will listen to you, offer support and see which services we have to help you.
Shop for quality, fashionable clothing for both children and adults.
Dental & Vision Clinic
Receive dental and vision care services from doctors and professionals at the Care Center Clinic.
Shop the full-choice food pantry for fresh produce, bread, canned goods, meat and more free of charge. Open during regular Care Center hours.
Care for and play with the kids of the Care Center in the Kids Zone while their parents receive services.
Navigate your legal issues with the help of trusted attorneys who provide legal counsel and referrals.
Overcome your transportation challenges through car inspection and repair services provided by the C.A.R.S. Ministry.
Find even more resources by exploring our Care Center Partners.