Receive support on your employment search
We offer a variety of services to help you find employment including one-on-one counseling, classes, and job fairs.
Employers in the Market Plaza
- During our open hours, we host employers in the Market Plaza.
- It’s not uncommon to have four or eight employers stop by a week!
- This is a great way to meet and learn about local employers and positions in the area.
If you’re looking for a job, a volunteer employment counselor can meet with you to help direct you to employers that are hiring and answer your questions.
- Our series of Employment Workshops walk you through topics like job search, resume skills, and entrepreneurship.
- Did you miss one? All the workshops are on YouTube. Watch whenever and wherever you’d like.
- HIRE-WAYS is a group that can help you find a job more quickly. Statistically, people who are part of a support team find a new job in half the time compared to those who are not. Join this weekly group that provides encouragement, structure, helpful tips and accountability in your job hunt. No registration required.
- HIRE-WAYS meets on Wednesdays at 6 p.m.
Online Job Board
- The Care Center’s Job Connection website allows you to search thousands of current job openings to find one that may be right for you.
- You can even choose to be notified of new jobs as they are posted.
- We have two job fairs a year; typically in March and October.
- They are held in the main lobby of the Willow Creek South Barrington location.